Export to ADS Payroll Services Provider
(ADS Payroll is an independent company not affiliated with WhenToWork)
Advanced Data Source
|Are you satisfied with WhenToWork and trying to avoid costly fees
of a professional time/labor management system?
is a leading Payroll Services Provider with a focus to serve
industry specifics, every business comes with its own unique set of
industry challenges. Our sophisticated software offers an incomparable level of
flexibility, allowing our specialists to configure and manipulate
data with seamless integration based 100% on your business rules and
personal preferences, unlike the others which force your information
into a pre-conformed box.
objective is to provide a tailored offering of services to ensure
centralized management and the decrease of manual labor for your
adspays.com or call us @ 800.930.9080 Ext 2233
to learn more
how to optimize your business.
ADS requires an Employee ID number be added for each Employee
To Configure ADS (one time setup):
From any page:
- In the top menu under REPORTS, choose Custom Reports
- Click Configure next to ADS pictured below
- Enter the Earning Code to match what you have entered into ADS for each Position
- Click the Save button and that information will then be included in any ADS export files you make in the future
To Export an ADS File:
On the Reports page:
- Choose or enter the date range (and the positions and categories to include) for the export file
- Click the "Export" link to right of the the ADS label
- Type in your filename
- Click the Create Export File button
- You will be prompted for where on your computer to save the file. Make a notation of the location for when you need to Import the file into ADS.
Note: WhenToWork only has 'scheduled' shift information and is NOT a time clock allowing the actual in and out times to be recorded. The schedule data you export is just that information you have entered into the "Schedules" section.