You can export the details you have entered for your Employees using the Employee List page.
NOTE to Mac users: you may need to Export to a CSV and save the file to open in Excel.
If you have trouble opening an exported file, try saving it to your computer first and then opening it with your other program.
To Export Employee Information:
From any page:
- On the top menu, click EMPLOYEES
- Optional - filter the view to only include Employees for certain positions, groups, or locations
- Click the Export button
- Type the Filename you want to create
- Choose the format you want to export
- Excel Spreadsheet (.XLS)
- Comma Separated Values (text .csv)
- DIf-file (Data Interchange Format)
- Click the Create Export File button
- When prompted, specify where on your computer to save the file.